Tuesday, April 8, 2008

american idol: my thoughts

either David Cook thinks he's Bono or Oprah's got a potential contestant on the 2nd season of her Big Give, because that give Back etching on his hand rang...cheesy.

i really wanted Carly to knock it out of the park tonight and she just didn't. i'm obsessed with her voice, yet the song choice was off.

Kristy Lee Cook knocked it out of the park in my eyes. She really surprised me, especially with the long note at the end of her tune. Impressive! Who would have thought, three or four weeks ago, that she'd be receiving such high marks from BOTH the audience AND judges? Not I!

The same can be said for S'yesha. Yes, it brought comparisons to Fantasia, however the girl still gave the song her all and performed admirably.

David Archuleta. I don't agree with Randy that it was his best performance ever (Imagine, hi, duh), but still one of the best of the night.

Brooke's performance brought a simple smile to my face. It was comforting.

Michael Johns. great.

Jason Castro. I still don't get it! What's everyone's obsession about the dread-ed guy?

I miss Ramiele.

No comments: