Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paula needs to slow her roll



From USA Today...today...:
Paula would love to 'be a student' on 'Dancing'
Will Marlee Matlin be going home tonight on Dancing With The Stars? She's at the bottom of the leader board and did not impress the judges last night. "I've just got to have another chance to show America what I've got..."' Marlee says today in her blog, clearly sad about last night's events.

Meanwhile, another star can't stop talking about her desire to be on the next edition of Dancing. Yup, Paula Abdul wants in. Sure, it might be a tad tough since American Idol and DWTS both air on Tuesday nights, but she tells OK!: "I’m a huge fan. It would be a phenomenal experience for me to be a student and to learn a form of dance that I’ve never been introduced to."

But isn't Paula a pro dancer from way back? No, she insists: "I was always a choreographer. ... I’ve never been able to be a student and I’ve never done partnering. If I even dabbled with it, I had to be the guy and that’s not fun. I want to wear the pretty dresses like the girls.”



That's some huge crossover potential

No comments: