Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let's talk about The Hills for a moment, shall we?











I had a sinking feeling last night as I switched to The Hills on my Tivo. What was that sinking feeling, you ask? It was one of "eh". Yeah. EH. I didn't really care either way if I watched the show. Of course, I knew I'd be sucked right in after pressing select, but still. Eh is never good. Eh means, I could go either way whether to continue watching the show. Eh means I have no invested interest or at least it's decreasing at a rapid pace. Eh means I'm getting frustrated.

Frustrated. Very. Very frustrated.

You're telling me that not ONE person, the ENTIRE 4th or whatever half, quarter, tenth, season this is, has commented on Heidi's appearance? Not on the chest, the nose, or the most obvious thing of all...her LIPS?! Yes, tabloids have commented on the first two parts. But, really? No one has commented on her lips? I cannot believe I'd be the first person to notice and bring it up in conversation. Maybe it can be worked into the repetetive conversations that the girls have.

"Heidi turned up at Mood last night"
"Oh yeah? I can't believe she'd show her face"
"I know, with everything that she's done"
"Exactly. And her lips, it looks like she was punched in the upper lip".

See how easy that is? Thanks.

Last night was a snoozefest. And that trailer for next week's episode? First off, I feel like we just saw the ENTIRE EPISODE, it was that long. Secondly, they must have forced EVERY storyline they could find into one episode because whatever was lacking from last night's (and there was a ton) looks like it was slammed into next week's.

One more thing: Audrina: take an upper or something. Those half-opened eyes of yours are overshadowing your too-white-to-be-healthy teeth. OH and Lauren, you are becoming ANNOYING. Get a LIFE. Suck it up, go out, see Heidi, smile, stop bitching, wash your hair sometime, and then we'll talk. The stick up your ass is so far up there it's starting to disappear.

No comments: