Sunday, April 27, 2008

yeah..soooooo.....



First off, cars suck. My car broke down (again) so I think there'll be a lot of blogging in order for tonight.

Secondly, I kind of went on a cartoon bender this weekend and I've got to point out a few things.

1. Spongebob is still as funny or even FUNNIER than what I remember. Thank goodness for new episodes featuring Squidward's snarky comments.

You might be wondering right now, does a 5 year old type this blog? No.

2. The Mighty B is HILARIOUS. Amy Poehler literally animates her RICK! skit onto Nickelodeon, lisp and all. I was blessed with two new episodes, which equals 4 segments. a. may. zing.

3. No matter how many times I watch The Fairly Oddparents, I can't get past the 2nd part. It can only hold my interest for 15 minutes.

4. The Spectacular Spiderman was on KIDS WB! (i'm getting really sad the more I type this lol), and i'm hooked. Makes me yearn for Iron Man this Friday.

No comments: