Wednesday, April 16, 2008

She held the damn note for 16 seconds

and by SHE I mean Kristy Lee Cook last night on Idol. The girl is a survivor. If they do a Destiny's Child night, the girl already has her song. Plus....the girl's kind of improving...hate to say it, but it's true.

David Archuleta, really? Snorefest.

Carly, oh Carly. I adore you. I think you sound like Kelly C, yet don't provide the chills for the audience. I want you to go far. One question, though. How in the hell are you 24 years old? So is Kristy Lee Cook.

Kristy.
Carly.
Kristy...
Carly...

yikes. I'll have the product Kristy uses, thanks.

David Cook. Somehow I predicted he'd sing something like Always Be My Baby. However, i didn't know i'd be completely blown away.

Brooke White, i still like you. Don't ever change. You're too genuine to be removed from the competition.

Jason Castro. I'm over you. Get a haircut, a tan, lose the guitar, and just model. Please?

A final note. The performance I replayed the most was....

Drumroll...

Kristy Lee. That end note was extraordinary.

No comments: