Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GG: I hate saying this



But during the first half hour of GG last night, a wave of "eh" fell over me, Karen, and Jessica.

It was almost as if someone who had never seen the show was writing the first half, another writer saw what was going down, took over, did damage control, and brought it back to better GG days by the last 2 minutes. I know set-up had to be involved with G's character, however Michelle Trachtenberg seemed to phone-in those scenes. Once bitch-mode sinked in, she rocked it. Nailed it. Drugged it. All of the above.

I can't believe Serena missed her SATs. AND that someone took the exam for her. How the hell is she going to get out of this one? I really hope there are some reality-based consequences to her actions this time around. You can't get scott-free by having someone impersonate you during a NATIONWIDE EXAM! You just can't.

Jenny was bothering me throughout the episode and don't you kind of get a....gay vibe from her new boyfriend? He has too many dogs.

I kind of called what happens next week. I won't spoil anything, but it looks juicy.

How much did you love "Sara" calling her dog, Georgi? Karen spotted that (thumbs-up!) for us. Also, did you notice Blair and Serena had barely one scene together throughout the entire episode? That doesn't help those feud rumors on set at all.

Vanessa & Nate=starting to really warm up to them.

Chuck wore too much makeup last night.

Just sayin.

No comments: