Wednesday, April 2, 2008

She definitely wasn't SHY'esha...

I wish we could say goodbye to Kristy Lee, but that woman KEEPS singing patriotic songs. she's gonna milk that til the cows come home.

David Cook....pretty good, definitely. Thank goodness for that haircut. now you can see his entire large scalp.

Ramiele-good, not great.

SHY'esha...wow. I loved it. I got chills in the beginning and I think she held her own. She should know she's going to be compared to Whitney, let's be honest.

The Chosen One-great song choice. I actually thought he'd perform better, considering the package of Miss Dolly crying while he sang, but hakuna matata.

Brooke White...my tivo frakked up so I wasn't able to see her perform, but I only heard good things.

Actually, here's her performance:

No comments: